If you are looking to gamble seamlessly from India, you may want to look at Astropay, which makes payment deposits instant and quick!
So, are you wondering why you will need it when you have several other payment options?
Consider this: you have a good winning streak at your favorite online casino/betting game. You feel your luck and skills have served you right finally after a series of losses. You want to continue playing, but you don’t have an account balance.
Sure, you can pay by your regular payment gateway, but the deposits may not be instant. Worse, there may be server errors too. How frustrating is that? Now you have to wait it out, and waste time trying to contact the customer support.
Do not worry – we have the perfect solution for you.
Astropay cards are your latest and most convenient solution for making payments in online betting games and casinos. It is a virtual prepaid card that can be availed at hundreds of online stores and platforms. Your credit card limit is in overdraft? No worries, use Astropay! Your debit card is not functioning again? Astropay India is the answer!
*NOTE*: Astropay card needs to be purchased first, for which you need to have money in your bank account initially.
You can easily manage the prepaid cards from both the desktop and the app. Astropay is available for download from Google Play Store & Apple store.
How To Start Paying With Astropay In Betting?
Astropay Card is a virtual voucher, accepted on all major online gambling/betting sites. If you are looking to make a purchase at a particular site, you should first check whether it supports Astropay India or not.
The best part is that it allows you to make purchases in your local currency and you are not obligated to use your entire balance in one go. You can use it multiple times, as long as it lasts! A perfect tool for you, if you decide to try a hand or two at your favorite online American or Swiss betting site!
Payment Steps In Betting:
- Step 1 – Log in to your betting account.
- Step 2 – Click on the deposit money option and opt for Astropay as your payment gateway.
- Step 3 – Select the amount you wish to deposit.
- Step 4 – Enter the Astropay card details: 16-digit virtual card number, CVV number/security code, and expiry date.
- Step 5 – Select Proceed/Deposit.
- Step 6 – Wait for the confirmation of your money deposited to your betting account, which happens immediately.
Which betting sites support payment from Astropay?
|up to ₹12,000
|up to ₹10 000 Open an account with bet365 today and bet on a huge range of markets with the world’s favourite online sports betting company.
|100% up to ₹10 000
|up to ₹8000
|100% up to ₹2500
|100% up to ₹8 000
Astropay Card in India
The card is extremely handy and its benefits can be availed at multiple online shopping platforms. But its utility is mainly focused on its application to make a hassle-free purchase at online betting and gambling sites!
Astropay India has a loyalty program model that is distinguished in multiple loyalty levels. The default level is the ‘Standard Level’ which provides benefits of purchases of up to 200 Dollars a day, which is approximately 14,000 INR. Although the policies of Astropay can be subject to change and the limits may be increased or decreased.
To reach the next level of the loyalty program, you have to complete certain tasks and fulfill specific criteria.
Astropay card India can be purchased easily. You just have to register on the website or on the mobile app.
Multiple payment modes are supported for making the purchase of an Astropay card.
It even provides the feature of purchase of Gamecards, specifically PlayStation Store card, Xbox card, and Nintendo, of a predetermined value, 10 USD or 50 USD (*CAN VARY FROM TIME TO TIME*).
Is Astropay Safe for Betting In India?
Yes, it is safe for betting in India because:
- Avoids payment rejections, as long as all the card details you provided are correct.
- There is no requirement to share your personal bank account details. Only the money from your Astropay card is deducted on deposit.
- Accepted at major online betting sites in India like Bet365 and 888 Casino, so yes, it is approved by the experts and professionals!
- You will receive confirmation messages when you deposit money in your Astropay card and when you withdraw money from your Astropay into your betting account.
- Astropay complies with the rules and regulations of the banks in every country where it operates.
- The user makes payments. Therefore, they are user-controlled, and Astropay does not make auto-payments.
Is Astropay Accepting India Rupees?
Yes, you can use Indian Rupees. There is also a loyalty program, categorized in various levels like Standard, Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Following purchase amount can be made in Astropay in a single day (The amounts and policies of Astropay can be subject to change):
- 750 INR
- 1500 INR
- 3000 INR
- 7000 INR
- 10,000 INR
- 14,000 INR
The exciting part is unlike many Indian electronic payment platforms, Astropay also gives you the privilege to gamble on foreign betting sites and pay in USD.
Suppose you see a Football game with nice odds on Paddy Power, but you don’t know how you are going to fund balance into your gambling account since you only have INR in your pocket!
No worries. You can buy a card in the Astropay app that can be funded with USD. You will get the currency conversion done for you, so you do not have to wonder about that hassle.
Following amounts of cards are available for US Dollars:
- 10 USD
- 30 USD
- 50 USD
- 100 USD
- 150 USD
- 200 USD
Funding & Withdrawing Money from Astropay
Here is what you need to know to fund in.
- Go to the Astropay website and register your account. You can also download the mobile app and register your account.
- Browse through the plans that are offered by the platform and choose your preferred voucher.
- Make the purchase through the various payment platforms that are available to you, namely PhonePe, UPI, Google Pay, Net Banking/Bank Transfer, Airtel Money, Jio Money, Ola Money, etc.
- Wait for the confirmation of your card purchase, which will be delivered to you in your Astropay account, reflected in your wallet, as well as you will receive an invoice copy on your registered email.
- The time for confirmation of the purchase can vary.
Here is what you need to know to withdraw.
- Login to your account.
- Select option: Wallet
- Browse through your cards and select the one you want to withdraw your balance from.
- Select the option: Withdrawal.
- Select the method by which you want to withdraw the money.
- Complete the form with your bank account details.
- Select option: Confirm.
*NOTE*: Only the cards sent by affiliates are withdrawable.
Does Astropay Need Verification?
Well, yes and no! Initially, when you want to create an account, no verification is needed. You will just be prompted to enter your mobile number on which you will receive an OTP, for verification to create an account.
Astropay offers a loyalty program that is composed of multiple levels. At the initial level, being the Standard level, no identity verification is needed.
But when you want to upgrade to higher levels for special benefits, verification is mandatory as follows:
- Standard level: No verification.
- Bronze level: Confirm email address, Upload proof of address, Upload Bank Statement.
- Silver level: Declaration of Funds forms and source of funds.
- Gold level: Source of Funds update.
- Platinum level: No verification.
How fast Are Transactions With Astropay?
One of the most demanded Astropay India review questions is how fast are the transactions?
- Each payment method has different processing times.
- Card delivery confirmation can vary from a few seconds to three days.
- The processing time for each of the platforms can be checked in the application. For eg: Delivery time for PhonePe, UPI & Google Pay can take up to 10 minutes, but for Neteller, it can be up to an hour.
- Holidays and Weekends are not included.
- If payment is not processed after the designated time, send payment receipt to [email protected]
- Transactions/Deposits done at betting sites are usually executed instantly and followed through by an email.
Can you transfer your Astropay Card to a friend?
Yes, you can. Just follow these steps:
- Sign in to the app.
- Direct yourself to the wallet.
- Select the card you want to transfer.
- Select the option ‘transfer.’
- Select the recipient in your contact who you wish to transfer your Astropay card. You can also enter their mobile number.
- Press Confirm.
- The recipient will receive the card within 24 hours. If it doesn’t go through, the card will be credited back to your account.
*NOTE*: You can get a reward of two Astropay cards of value 5 USD each, credited to you if you refer a friend.
It is governed by various T&C’s though, some of which are:
- Not more than 2 cards are delivered per user of value 5 USD each, for each referred friend.
- You and your referred friend should have a valid email id.
- You and your referred friend/person must have verified their identity.
- The referred person should register to Astropay using the code received, which is shared by the user, through partner sites.
- The referred person should also purchase an Astropay card on the appl (this is important).
- The user who referred will receive the credit or promo card within 24-48 business hours.
Pros & Cons
Easy sign-up process
- No local taxes or charges are applied to you. However, transaction fees on ‘casino sites’ are not governed by Astropay.
- No registration fees are required.
Validity and approval
- Your Astropay card is valid for 1 year after its purchase, after that, it will expire.
- Your credit approval rate for your credit card in your bank is low? No worries, Astropay doesn’t judge you. You can still buy Astropay cards using your credit card.
- Your bank details, debit and credit card details, UPI details, other alternative payment details that you enter are safe. There is also an additional layer of protection between your bank details and the casino.
- Deposits made to your casino accounts are instant! You do not have to wait long for the payment to reflect into your casino account. Astropay will alert you with a message or an email when money is withdrawn. In case money is not deposited into your casino account, the fault may usually lie on the casino servers, but you may still want to get in touch with the Astropay customer support.
Flexible Funding Options
- There are multiple platforms that you can use.
- You can consolidate balances of two Astropay cards in one card as long as they have the same currency. Use the “Consolidate” option in the mobile application. This is a great way to double funds in a single card.
- Most of the payment modes like UPI, Paytm, and PayPal, require you to verify your personal details. Astropay, in its ‘STANDARD’ mode or primary mode, does not require you to disclose your important information. You can still purchase a card up to 14K INR per day, with a monthly limit of up to 1000 USD. But if you want to upgrade from your ‘STANDARD’ loyalty plan to higher plans like Bronze or Silver, you will have to reveal your important personal information, step by step.
- The delivery time of the cards in your wallet can vary. This is because the processing types of various types of payment platforms can vary – like Google Pay requiring up to 10 mins and Neteller requiring up to 1 hour. It will be delivered to you as an e-card on your email.
- You cannot withdraw money from your casino account to your Astropay Card. It only acts as ‘shopping cards’ on casino sites. You have to save an alternative platform to which your money will be credited.
- The card is not regulated by the financial authority of India, like the RBI.
- The card is not rechargeable. After all of the balance on your card is used up, you will have to buy a new card.
It’s easy to select the cards you want to buy and get started with betting online. There are no server errors or additional fees that you have to worry about. Additionally, you can use the card on multiple popular betting sites – from Bet365 to Betway, Unibet, and 88Sport. Change your betting style, see what works and gamble responsibly to your favorite sport and tournaments like IPL, English Premier League, and the NBA. Paying on betting sites has never been easier.